The Wash Park Tennis Club organizes an annual 3-day (2-night) tennis trip to Vail, Colorado at the Vail Racquet Club. The trip is historically in mid-September and allows for tennis play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 2018 Vail Trip Details & Registration
Who Can Participate
- The trip is open to both members and non-members.
- Registration IS required as there are a limited number of spots.
- The cost of the trip varies from year to year, but the club works hard to make sure it's affordable.
- Participants typically drive their own vehicle or carpool; transportation is not included.
- Lodging is included in spacious condos or town-homes, where rooms are shared but everyone gets their own bed
- Some drinks and food are provided by the club
- Court time on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- After tennis, enjoy a hot tub soak, or other Vail Resort amenities