The Wash Park Tennis Club organizes an annual 3-day (2-night) tennis trip to Vail, Colorado at the Vail Racquet Club. Our 2023 trip will take place September 8-10 and registration will begin July 9. This event allows for tennis play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. All trip details, including pricing, will be announced in our June newsletter.
Who Can Participate
- The trip is open to both members and non-members.
- For 2023, registration will be open to only members for the first week, and then to non-members if there are remaining openings.
- Registration IS required as there are a limited number of spots.
- The WPTC board of directors prioritizes affordability so that the Vail Fall Weekend is accessible to everyone.
- Participants typically drive their own vehicle or carpool; transportation is not included.
- 2 nights lodging in a shared room, private room, or private condo at the different price points.
- Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast and lunch, and Sunday breakfast are included (with meat and vegetarian options).
- Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks are included.
- 18 hours of court time over Friday (starting 1pm), Saturday, and Sunday (ending 1pm)
- After tennis, enjoy a massage, yoga class, or hot tub soak, at the beautiful Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort