Join us for our annual 3-day (2-night) tennis trip to Vail, Colorado at the Vail Racquet Club. Play as much, or as little, tennis as you like.
This event is open to members and non-members. So invite your friends! But remember, space is limited - so sign up early. Not to worry, if we fill up, there will be a wait list.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE... Wednesday, September 13!
- 2 nights lodging in a shared condo
- 18 hrs of court time over 3 days - balls included!
- Welcome Happy Hour on Friday evening – beverages and appetizers included
- Court-side brunch on Saturday & Sunday
- Court-side beverages all weekend
Schedule of Activities
Friday, Sep 29
1pm – 6pm Event check-in
1pm – 6pm Play TENNIS!
4pm – 8pm Lodging check-in… earlier check-in may be available if condos are ready
6pm – 9pm Welcome Happy Hour Social… adult beverages and appetizers provided!
Saturday, Sep 30
8am – 12pm Play TENNIS
10am – 12pm Breakfast court-side
1pm – 5pm Play TENNIS
6pm Dinner on your own… including optional coordinated happy hour and dinner in downtown Vail
Sunday, Oct 1
8am – 1pm Play TENNIS
10am Lodging Check-out
1pm – 3pm Courtside Brunch and Farewell Awards Party
- Transportation to and from Vail - we will however attempt to help facilitate carpooling
- Lunch and dinner - you're on your own, but...
- All condos have full kitchens and there are grills on site.
- There is a restaurant week going on this same weekend with great deals.
- There will be an organized happy hour and dinner trip to downtown Vail on Saturday night. Participation is optional.
- Due to the complexity of organizing such an event, we aren't able to accommodate special requests or customized pricing.
Can I pick who I want to share my room and/or condo with?
For the most part, yes. When you register, you'll be asked to provide the names of who you want to share your room with, as well as who you want to share your condo with. We will do our absolute best to accommodate everyone's requests.
Will I have to share a bed or a room with a stranger?
There is a single occupancy option which would ensure that you wouldn't share a room with anyone. And yes, it does cost more.
If you choose the double occupancy option...
- We definitely won't make you share a bed with a stranger. That's a little creepy don't you think?
- When you register you'll be asked to provide a roommate name, if you have one.
- If you do list a roommate name, then we'll put you in the same room as that person. We'll also ask you for your preference in beds, 1 bed or 2 (twin) beds. We will do our best to accommodate the 2 (twin) beds requests, but there is a slim chance that you'd have to share a bed with the roommate of your choosing.
- If you don't list a roommate name when you register, then after everyone has registered we'll contact you to discuss your roommate options. These people will have priority for the twin bed rooms.
Is there a non-lodging option? Or is there a lodging only, no tennis option?
Unfortunately no. Due to the complexity of organizing such an event, we aren't able to accommodate special requests or customized pricing.