Join us for our annual 3-day (2-night) tennis trip to Vail, Colorado at the Vail Racquet Club. Play as much, or as little, tennis as you like.
This event is open to members and non-members. Invite your friends! But remember, space is limited - so sign up early. Not to worry, if we fill up, there will be a wait list.
NO REFUNDS AFTER August 29, 2022
COVID-19 WAIVER (by registering, you agree to the terms noted below)
- 2 nights lodging in a shared condo or townhouse
- 18 hours of court time over 3 days - balls included! (except Friday)
- Welcome Happy Hour Reception on Friday evening - beer, wine, and soft drinks, snacks, and light dinner (while supplies last) from 6:00 to 9:00 pm in the Host Condo. It's possible you may not arrive in time to partake in the food, so plan your evening meal accordingly. Do check in with the host as soon as you arrive.
- Continental breakfast on Saturday & Sunday - coffee NOT included
- Saturday lunch
- Court-side non-alcoholic beverages all weekend
Accommodations Information:The accommodations for the Wash Park Tennis Club trip to Vail are shared condos and townhouses. You may share a condo or townhouse with people you may not know, including possibly sharing a room with separate beds. When you sign up for Vail, you will indicate whether you wish to share a bed with someone so we can properly place you in the right room and bed configuration. You will also indicate your preference for condo/townhouse roommates. We will do our best to accommodate those preferences, but they are not guaranteed. You are guaranteed a separate bed, if requested, but not guaranteed a separate room. We also don't put people in lofts. We place people in rooms based on the available rooms, bed configurations, and availability. There is no guarantee of having a separate private room or condo/townhouse.
Schedule of Activities:
Friday, Sept 9
- Event Check-In at Host condo (TBD)
- Open/Free Play Tennis - but bring your own tennis balls if you arrive early to play
4:00pm... Condo/townhouse Check-In at Reception desk VRC
6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Happy Hour Reception in the WPTC Hospitality Suite
- Tennis rounds sign up for Sat & Sun time slots if you haven't already
Saturday, Sept 10
8:00am... Continental Breakfast in the park next to the courts
8:30am.. First round of 50-minute tennis starts (You play THREE rounds)
- Group A 8:30 – 9:20 a.m.
- Group B 9:20 – 10:10 a.m.
- Group A 10:10 -11 a.m.
- Group B 11-11:50 a.m.
- Group A 11:50-12:40 p.m.
- Group B 12:40 – 1:30 p.m.
11:50 – 1:30 p.m.. Lunch in the Park
1:30-6:00 p.m. 50 min. Tennis slotsOpen tennis/sign up: Schedule will be posted at the Host Condo
- 1:30 - 2:20 p.m.
- 2:20 to 3:10 p.m.
- 3:10 to 4:00 p.m.
- 4:00 -4:50 p.m.
- 4:50-5:40 p.m.
6:00 p.m.. Dinner options: you're on your own.
- Go into town for dinner!
- Enjoy an evening in your condo/townhouse. All units have full kitchens!
- Create a pot-luck event with your friends!
Sunday, Sept 11
8:00am.. Continental Breakfast - Courtside
10:00am... Lodging Check-Out (plan accordingly)
8:30am - 1:00pm..
- Tennis time
- Lunch on your own
- Transportation to and from Vail
- Due to the complexity of organizing such an event, we aren't able to accommodate special requests or customized pricing.
- No pets on VRC property
- No RVs
COVID-19 and participation disclaimer:
THIS IS A RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
By participating and signing up for the Wash Park Tennis Club trip to Vail, you agree to waive your rights to sue and to collect damages and to release Wash Park Tennis Club and its board of directors from all liability on account of injury or exposure to COVID or other illnesses. You agree to assume all risks while playing tennis and sharing accommodations with people you may or may not know. Participants will not be asked if they are vaccinated.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.